Recipes you find online typically begin with some bullshit story longer than the goddamn Bible, but not this one. The recipe is right at the beginning and the bullshit is at the end. Enjoy!
- 1 can of Spaghetti-Os
- 1 can of instant, ready-to-bake pizza crust (the kind that comes in a can that explodes)
- 3 sticks of string cheese
- 3 hotdogs
- Shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Slice the hotdogs and string cheese in half length-wise
- Spread the pizza crust in a rectangle on a baking sheet
- Lay out the split hotdogs into a rectangle 1-inch away from the perimeter of the pizza dough
- Lay the split string cheese on top of the hotdog perimeter
- Fold the edge of the pizza dough over the hotdogs and string cheese, working all the way around the edge and ensuring a tight fold to prevent the crust from unfurling in the oven
- Using a spoon, spread the Spaghetti-Os into a small layer starting from the center of the pizza dough and working your way outwards toward the edge of the crust
- Gently top the Spaghetti-Os with shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the mozzarella is completely melted
THIS CODE IS ONLY VALID UNTIL SEPTEMBER 13, 2020 FOR ORDERS OF AT LEAST $9.99